Gossen Metrawatt U1389 Energy Meter (MID Approved)
The Gossen Metrawatt U1389 Energy Meter is an active Energy Meter with MID Approval. This calibrated energy meter is used to acquire and bill active energy in industrial, household, commercial and building management applications. The Gossen Metrawatt U1389 Energy Meter is easy to install as the meter immediately indicates connection errors. Relevant values are transmitted to data logging, billing and optimizing systems by means of a pulse output, or via LON, M-Bus or L-Bus interface. Depending on the type of multifunctional variant, the meter is also capable of acquiring reactive power and displaying up to 26 additional measured quantities.
- Professional energy meters for 2, 3 and 4 wire systems with 65 A direct connection, or 1 A or 5 A transformer connection
- Accuracy class B for industrial and commercial use, as well as for household use with highly demanding requirements
- Cost savings thanks to initial calibration at the factory in accordance with MID, conformity assessment procedure modules B and D
- Calibration even with adjustable transformation ratios
- Configurable, multifunctional variants for acquiring reactive energy and mains quantities
- Installation errors display: phase sequence, phase failure, transformers with reversed polarity, overload
- Universal pulse output with adjustable pulse rate and pulse duration, as well as selectable voltage range
- Flexible communication via integrated LON, M-Bus or L-Bus interface
- Full functionality even when the electrical circuit is switched off thanks to failsafe 24
- V auxiliary voltage
- Tamper-proof cover, configuration disabling
Gossen Metrawatt U1389 Energy Meter Accessories:
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.