FRAX 150 Sweep Frequency Response Analyzer
The Megger FRAX 150 Sweep Frequency Response Analyzer (SFRA) detects potential mechanical and electrical problems that other methods are unable to detect. The measurement is easy to perform and will capture a unique “fingerprint” of the transformer. The measurement is compared to a reference “fingerprint” and gives a direct answer if the mechanical parts of the transformer are unchanged or not.
Megger FRAX 150 Features
- Smallest and most rugged FRA instrument in the industry
- Highest possible repeatability by using reliable cable practice and high-performance instrumentation
- Fulfills all international standards for SFRA measurements
- Highest dynamic range and accuracy in the industry
- Built-in PC with powerful backlit screen for use in direct sunlight
- Advanced analysis and decision support built into the software
- Imports data from other FRA test sets
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Megger FRAX150 Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Megger FRAX150 please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.