Fluke1735 Three Phase Power Logger
Fluke 1735 Three-Phase Power Logger
Power quality logging, electrical load studies and energy consumption testing
The Fluke 1735 Power Logger is a three phase power meter for conducting energy studies and basic power quality logging. The Fluke 1735 Three Phase Power Logger is quick and easy to set up with the included flexible current probes and color display. The Fluke Three Phase Power Logger measures most electrical power parameters, harmonics, and captures voltage events.
Fluke 1735 Three Phase Power Logger benefits
- Useful in load studies, energy, harmonics measurements and voltage event capture
- Record power and associated parameters for up to 45 days
- Measure all three phases and neutral with included 4 flexible current probes
Fluke 1735 Three Phase Power Logger kit contents
- Includes soft carrying case
- 4 flexible current probes (15 A/150 A/3000 A)
- Power Log software
- Voltage leads and clips
- Color localization set
- PC interface cable
- International ac adapter (115/230 V, 50/60 Hz)
- Printed English manual
- Multi-language manual CD
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Fluke1735 Three Phase Power Logger Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Fluke1735 Three Phase Power Logger please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.
Fluke1735 Three Phase Power Logger User Manual
Please click on the button to Download the Fluke1735 Three Phase Power Logger User Manual. Please bear in mind that you would need PDF reader to open the file.