Fluke TiS Series Thermal Imagers
The Fluke TiS Series Infrared Cameras are built for performance with features that help you easily and quickly identify problems before they become expensive failures.
Get improved resolution that delivers the right image quality you need to make the proper diagnosis. The instant blending of visible light and infrared, along with picture-in-picture mode, easily reveal both problem and location.
Edit and analyze images then create and send reports from your smartphone directly from the field with Fluke Connect
- Fixed focus for point and shoot simplicity
- Affordable quality images – from 80×60 resolution (4,800 pixels) up to 320×240 resolution (76,800 pixels)
- D:S of 128:1 up to D:S of 504:1
- Find problems fast with the exclusive IR-Fusion® Blending mode – blending reveals key details to help you find potential issues
- Temperature measurement range -20 °C to +550 °C (–4 °F to 1022 °F)
- 3.5 inch, 320×240 LCD
- 5 megapixel industrial performance digital camera
- Smart battery system – lithium ion smart battery with five-segment LED charge level display
- Easily email and share images in real time with Fluke Connect®
- Stores thousands of images – 4 GB internal memory and optional 4 GB micro SD card
|Fluke TiS10||Fluke TiS20||Fluke TiS40||Fluke TiS45||Fluke TiS50||Fluke TiS55||Fluke TiS60||Fluke TiS65||Fluke TiS75|
|Spatial Resolution||7.8 mRad||5.2 mRad||3.9 mRad||2.8 mRad||2.4 mRad||2.0 mRad|
|Resolution||80x60D:S 128:1||120x90D:S 189:1||160x120D:S 252:1||220x165D:S 346:1||260x195D:S 409:1||320 x 240D:S 504:1|
|Field of View|
35.7 ° x 26.8 °
|Temperature measurement range (not calibrated below -10 °C)||-20 °C to+250 °C (–4 °Fto 482 °F)||20 °C to +350 °C (–4 °F to 662 °F)||-20 °C to +450 °C(–4 °F to 842 °F)||-20 °C to +550 °C (–4 °F to 1022 °F)|
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
If you are interested in Thermal Imaging, why not check out our Thermal Imaging blog topics? Learn more about Thermography Maintenance Programs, Most Common Applications of Thermography and Infrared Thermal Imaging Terminology.
Fluke TiS Series Thermal Imagers Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Fluke TiS Series Thermal Imagers please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.