Fluke TiR Series Building Diagnostic Thermal Imagers
The Fluke TiR Performance Series Infrared Cameras can save you time and money by finding potential problems before they become costly failures.
- IR Fusion® technology helps identify problem areas
- Experience the ultra-sleek intelligent design developed for you – rugged, ergonomic, lightweight, point–and–shoot, focus-free camera
- Find air leaks, hidden moisture, construction defects, or other building issues faster and easier with IR-Fusion® technology
- Fluke Connect® App – See It. Save It. Share It. All the facts, right in the field
- Use both Picture-in-Picture, Full Visible and Full Infrared for reporting and validation of work
- Illuminate dark places such as electrical cabinets and poorly lit mechanical rooms with integrated torch
- Show where the problems exist with the laser pointer
- Enjoy non-stop thermal imaging with field replaceable battery
- Torch to assist in illuminating dark spaces
- SmartView® software assists to document findings & customize reports
|Fluke TiR105||Fluke TiR110||Fluke TiR125|
|Spatial Resolution||3.39 mRad|
|Resolution||160×120 (19,200 pixels)|
|Field of View||22.5 °H x 31 °V|
|AutoBlend™ mode||Mid IR||Mid IR and Min IR|
|Picture-In-Picture (PIP)||Max IR PIP, Mid IR PIP||Max IR PIP, Mid IR PIP, Min IR PIP|
|Focus system||Fixed focusMinimum focus distance, 122 cm (48 in)||IR-OptiFlex™ focus system~Minimum focus distance, 15 cm (6 in)|
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Fluke TiR Series Building Diagnostic Thermal Imagers Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Fluke TiR Series Building Diagnostic Thermal Imagers please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.