Fluke CLKT C-Range Infrared Windows
Increase the safety and speed of electrical thermography. These arc-resistant, outdoor certified, infrared windows allow thermal, ultraviolet, visual and fusion technologies to be used without exposing personnel to live equipment.
- Engineered and tested to withstand electric-arcs up to 50 kA for 30 cycles.
- Certified by UL & CSA for Type 3/12 (Outdoor) environments in North America and Canada, the C-Range windows are tested to withstand the long term aging effects of UV exposure.
- Certified by SIRA Certification IP65 (Outdoor) environments in Europe.
- The CLIRVU® coating—exclusive to Fluke Windows—seals the optic prior to assembly to protect against moisture degradation.
- Got more than one window per panel? Each C-Range window is delivered with an identification plate attached for unique, on-site numbering for rapid location confirmation and faster repairs.
- Each infrared window comes complete with a security access key, installation instructions and self-adhesive drilling template.
- Grounds instantly to metal enclosure with patent-pending AutoGround™ process.
- No additional steps or testing is required. Only available on Fluke IR Windows
Crystal insert diameter
50 mm (1.97 in)
75 mm (2.96 in)
100 mm (3.94 in)
Viewing aperture diameter
43 mm (1.7 in)
68 mm (2.7 in)
89 mm (3.5 in)
Viewing aperture area
1452 mm2 (2.25 sq in)
3632 mm2 (5.63 sq in)
6322 mm2 (9.79 sq in)
2 mm (0.08 in)
2 mm (0.08 in)
4 mm (0.16 in)
Gaskets: 250 °C (482 °F), Body: 659 °C (1219 °F), Optic: 1400 °C (2552 °F)
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.