Fluke CLKT C-Range Infrared Windows
Increase the safety and speed of electrical thermography. These arc-resistant, outdoor certified, infrared windows allow thermal, ultraviolet, visual and fusion technologies to be used without exposing personnel to live equipment.
- Engineered and tested to withstand electric-arcs up to 50 kA for 30 cycles.
- Certified by UL & CSA for Type 3/12 (Outdoor) environments in North America and Canada, the C-Range windows are tested to withstand the long term aging effects of UV exposure.
- Certified by SIRA Certification IP65 (Outdoor) environments in Europe.
- The CLIRVU® coating—exclusive to Fluke Windows—seals the optic prior to assembly to protect against moisture degradation.
- Got more than one window per panel? Each C-Range window is delivered with an identification plate attached for unique, on-site numbering for rapid location confirmation and faster repairs.
- Each infrared window comes complete with a security access key, installation instructions and self-adhesive drilling template.
- Grounds instantly to metal enclosure with patent-pending AutoGround™ process.
- No additional steps or testing is required. Only available on Fluke IR Windows
|Crystal insert diameter||50 mm (1.97 in)||75 mm (2.96 in)||100 mm (3.94 in)|
|Viewing aperture diameter||43 mm (1.7 in)||68 mm (2.7 in)||89 mm (3.5 in)|
|Viewing aperture area||1452 mm2 (2.25 sq in)||3632 mm2 (5.63 sq in)||6322 mm2 (9.79 sq in)|
|Thickness||2 mm (0.08 in)||2 mm (0.08 in)||4 mm (0.16 in)|
|Maximum temperature||Gaskets: 250 °C (482 °F), Body: 659 °C (1219 °F), Optic: 1400 °C (2552 °F)|
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.