FLUKE A3001 FC WIRELESS IFLEX® AC CURRENT MODULE
The Fluke a3001 FC Wireless iFlex® AC Current Module is a true-RMS flexible current meter that relays measurements through wireless to other Fluke Connect™ enabled devices.
The Fluke a3001 FC Wireless iFlex® AC Current Module can be linked with base multimeter unit to relay information remotely thus allowing for better safety against accidents during maintenance or repair work. Additionally it allows to gather multiple readings at the same time.
You can solve problems faster by seeing live measurements from multiple test points on a single screen. Using a3001 FC current modules, you can:
- Take 3-phase measurements in 1/3 the time of previous methods.
- Send data to your laptop and go from logging to analysis and diagnosis.
- Record over time to monitor circuit load changes for an hour, a shift or a week.
- Use the Fluke Connect wireless USB adapter to collect logged data from remote modules by walking past a working module and downloading logged data.
- Perform for analysis with your PC and share the results using Fluke Cloud™ storage and ShareLive™ video call. View data or graphs to get input from team members.
The Fluke a3001 FC Wireless iFlex AC Current Module:
- Fluke 3000 FC DMM
- Fluke Ti200/300/400 Thermal Camera
- PC via optional pc3000 FC Adapter
- Fluke Connect Mobile app
The iFlex® Wireless Current Module:
- Measure up to 2500 A AC
- Use as a standalone meter or as part of the system
- Logging function for recording and saving up to 65,000 readings
- Inrush function
- Magnetic hanging strap
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
FLUKE A3001 FC WIRELESS IFLEX® AC CURRENT MODULE Datasheet
For additional technical details about the FLUKE A3001 FC WIRELESS IFLEX® AC CURRENT MODULE please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.