Fluke 975 AirMeter
Use the Fluke 975 to optimize HVAC ventilation settings for ASHRAE 62 recommendations, actively monitor conditions that promote a productive environment, and quickly and accurately address occupant comfort complaints the first time. Measures Temperature, Velocity, Humidity, CO2, CO.
- Simultaneously measures, logs, and displays temperature, humidity, CO2, and CO on a bright, backlit LCD display
- One-touch air flow and velocity with available probe*
- Wet bulb and dew point temperature, % of outside air calculation
- Automatically compensates for barometric pressure changes
- Min/Max/Average on all measured and calculated readings
- Extensive discrete or continuous data logging capacity, downloadable to PC via
- USB interface
- Included FlukeView Forms® software
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.