Fluke 971 Temperature Humidity Meter
Temperature and humidity are two important factors in maintaining optimal comfort levels and good indoor air quality. Quickly and conveniently take accurate humidity and temperature readings with the Fluke 971.The Fluke 971 is invaluable for facility maintenance and utility technicians, HVAC-service contractors, and specialists who assess indoor air quality (IAQ). Lightweight and easy to hold, the Fluke 971 is the perfect tool for monitoring problem areas. With a rugged holster and protected sensor, the Fluke 971 is built to perform and made to last.
- Backlit dual display of humidity and temperature
- Measures dew point and wet bulb temperatures
- 99 record storage capacity, Quick-response capacitance sensor
- Compact and lightweight (188 g/6.6 oz)
- Temperature range from -20 °C to 60 °C (-4°F to 140 °F)
- Relative humidity from 5 % to 95 %
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.