Fluke 922 Airflow Meter
Today’s HVAC technicians want a simple solution for diagnosing ventilation issues. Differential pressure measurements only tell part of the story. Technicians also want to measure air velocity and flow, without having to resort to expensive, difficult to use, specialist tools. The Fluke 922 makes airflow measurements easy by combining three tools: differential pressure, airflow, and velocity into a single, rugged meter.
- Powerful meter provides differential and static pressure, air velocity and flow readings
- User-defined duct shape and size for maximum airflow accuracy
- Resolution down to 0.001 in H2O
- 99 point data storage capacity
- Min/Max/Average/Hold functions for easy data analysis
Use the Fluke 922 micromanometer to:
- Measure pressure drops across key HVAC equipment to drive peak performance and extend equipment life
- Match ventilation to occupant loads
- Monitor indoor vs. outdoor pressure relationships and manage the building envelope
- Promote indoor comfort and quality
- Perform duct traversals for accurate airflow readings
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.