Fluke 83 V Digital Multimeter
Fluke 83 V – favorite multimeter of thousands of technicians.
Over the time The Fluke 83 V Digital Multimeter has proved itself as an excellent Industrial Test and Measuring tool appreciated by the Industrial Technicians all over the World. The Fluke 83 V is a comprehensive tool that finds its use in number of scenarios. It is a great multimeter offering precision and accuracy as well as some advanced troubleshooting functionality. The Fluke 83 V is very accurate in delivering measurement results. Another advanced feature is the peak capture function that allows to detect signal intermittent and transients as fast as 250 micro seconds (µs).
The Fluke 83 V is a safe tool to work with. Thanks to the audible alert of incorrect use of measuring jacks. Fluke 83 V and Fluke 87 V multimeters are tested for use in CAT IV 600V/CAT III 1000V environments and can withstand impulse spikes exceeding 8000 volts. Additionally the Fluke 83 V is life-time warrantied.
Fluke 83 V Digital Multimeter Features:
- Large, high contrast display with built in backlight
- 6000 counts display
- Measure voltage up to 1000 V AC and DC
- Measure currents up to 10 A in continuous or 20 A for up to 30 seconds
- Test frequency up to 200 kHz and percentage duty cycle
- Resistance, continuity and diode testing functionality
- Measure capacitance of up to 10,000 µF for components and motor caps
- Min/Max-Average save memory with Min/Max Alert for automatic variation capture
- Peak capture to capture transients as fast as 250 µs
- Relative mode to remove test lead interference from low ohms measurements
- Auto and manual range selection
- Hold function to display stable readings without noisy signals interference
- Analog bar graph function for unstable signals
- Wrong use of input jacks protection
- Sleep mode for extending battery life
- Holster for storage
- Lifetime warranty
All inputs are protected to the 2nd edition of ANSI/ISA S82.01 and EN61010-1 CAT IV 600V and CAT III, 1000 V. They can withstand impulses in excess of 8.000 V and reduce risks related to surges and spikes
Fluke 83 V Digital Multimeter Kit Contents
- The Fluke 83 V Multimeter
- TL75 test leads
- AC175 Alligator Clips
- 9V battery (installed)
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.