The reliable, repeatable, accurate way to check bearings and overall vibration.
The Fluke 805 allows you to confidently make maintenance decisions. The Fluke 805 Vibration Meter is the most reliable vibration screening device available for front-line mechanical troubleshooting teams where there is a need for repeatable, rigorous readings of overall vibration and bearing condition.
Why the Fluke 805?
- Measures overall vibration as well as specific variables like bearing condition and temperature, thus providing a more accurate picture.
- Employs a tip which combines vibration and force sensors but also compensates for user variation (force or angle) yielding high-fidelity, repeatable readings.
- Utilises an on-board processor and four-level severity scale to precisely calculate bearing condition and overall vibration and presents the result in easy-to-understand textual alerts (Good, Satisfactory, Unsatisfactory, Unacceptable).
- Sensors can read a broad spectrum of frequencies (10 to 1,000 Hz and 4,000 to 20,000 Hz) covering most machine and components.
- An uncluttered user interface minimizes the user inputs to RPM range and equipment type.
FLUKE 805 VIBRATION METER BEST FEATURES:
- Innovative sensor design helps minimize measurement variations caused by device angle or contact pressure
- Consistent data quality at both low and high frequency ranges
- A four-scale indicator informs of the severity of problems for overall vibration and bearing condition
- Data is exportable via USB
- Access to built in Microsoft Excel trending templates
- Overall vibration measurement (10 Hz to 1,000 Hz) for acceleration, velocity and displacement units of measurement for a wide variety of machines
- Crest Factor+ yields reliable bearing assessment based on direct sensor tip measurements between 4,000 Hz and 20,000 Hz
- Colored lighting system (green, red) and on-screen comments indicate the amount of pressure required to take measurements
- Integrated Infrared Temperature Sensor for better diagnostics
- On-board memory stores up to 3,500 measurements
- Listen to bearing tones via Audio Output
- External accelerometer support for hard to reach locations
- Flashlight for viewing measurement in low-light areas
- Large, high resolution display for ease of navigation
FLUKE 805 PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Vibration Meter
- Included accessories
- USB cable
- Storage case
- Belt holster
- Quick reference guide
- CD-ROM (includes MS Excel template and documentation)
- Two (2) AA batteries
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Fluke 805 Vibration Meter Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Fluke 805 Vibration Meter please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.