The Fluke 789 ProcessMeter™ is the top class testing and troubleshooting tool for engineers and technicians. It combines the functionality of a loop calibrator and a digital multimeter. Add to that the temperature sensing and wireless data logging functionality given by the Fluke Connect. So in the end what you get is much more than just a tool – it gives you peace of mind. It also features the built in, variable 250 Ohm HART® resistor so no separate resistor is required.
Fluke 789 ProcessMeter™ Features:
- 24 V Loop power supply
- Very large dual display
- Backlight with two brightness settings
- 1200 Ohm drive capability on mA power source
- HART® built-in 250 ohm variable resistor
- Sourcing between 4 and 20 mA
- Easy fuses replacement
- Infrared port for enhanced conectivity
Fluke 789 ProcessMeter™ Kit Contents:
- Fluke 789 ProcessMeter™ device
- AC175 Alligator Clips
- Four (4) AA 1.5 V alkaline batteries (installed)
- TL71 safety-designed test lead set
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.