Fluke 771 Milliamp Process Clamp Meter
Save time and money using Fluke 771 mA Clamp Meter capable of measuring without breaking the loop
Did you know that the milliamp process clamp meters are capable of measuring mA signals without breaking the loop? The popular Fluke 771 mA Clamp Meter saves your time by making fast, accurate measurements on 4-20 mA signal loops without interfering or breaking the circuit.
Do you want more hours in your day?
Now you can save your time – no more removing wires and breaking loops on 4-20 mA signal measurements.
Don’t spend more time on:
- Collecting mA measurements by removing a wire and breaking the loop
- Trying to isolate a loop
- Testing analog input/output using a console
- Testing devices with mA inputs and outputs
- Troubleshooting intermittent or erratic 4-20 mA loops
- Getting extra tools for mA loops troubleshooting
If you answered “yes” to any of these just have a good look at the Fluke 771 mA Clamp Meter. It is created to save your time and money eliminating activities that with it are no longer required. Now you can test and repair 4-20 mA loops without breaking them, removing wires or bringing down the system.
The Fluke 771 mA Clamp Meter Features:
- Second to none in class 0.2 % accuracy
- 0.01 mA resolution and exceptional sensitivity
- Measure between 4 and 20 mA signals without interfering or breaking the loop
- Measure mA signals for PLC’s and control systems analog Input/Output
- Dual backlit display with both mA measurement and percentage of 4 to 20 mA span
- Measurement Spotlight allows for wires illumination in dark enclosures
- Detachable clamp with extension cable allowing for measurements in tight and awkward locations
- Measure signals ranging from 10 to 50 mA in older control systems using the 99.9 mA range
- Automatically change the 4 to 20 mA output for remote testing
- Auto-off function and backlight timeout to extend battery life
- Hold function for capturing measurement data
The Fluke 771 mA Clamp Meter Kit Contents
- The Fluke 771 Meter
- Soft Carrying Case
- Users Manual
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.