The Fluke 726 Precision Multifunction Process Calibrator is optimised to work in the demanding environment of the Process Industry where workloads are very wide and accuracy is the topmost priority. The Fluke 726 is designed to carry out wide range of calibration processes.
- Can measure source and view process signals simultaneously thanks to the double channeling mode
- Measure volts, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency, and resistance
- Also measures and simulates volts, mA, thermocouples, RTDs, frequency, and pressure for calibration purpose
- Capable of measuring pressure using any of 29 Fluke 700Pxx Pressure Modules
- Source mA with simultaneous pressure measurement to conduct valve and I/P tests
- Built-in pressure switch test for switch calibration
- Transmitter error percentage calculation for interpreting calibration results
- Capable of fast linearity tests with auto step and auto ramp features
- Power transmitters during test using 24 V loop supply and simultaneous mA measurement
- Frequency totalizer and frequency pulse train source mode for flowmeter testing
- HART mode 250 ohm resistor in mA measure
- Custom RTD curves, can add calibration constants for enhanced temperature measurement
Fluke 726 Precision Multifunction Process Calibrator Kit Contents:
Fluke 726 Device, One set of AC72 alligator clips, One set of stackable test leads, One set of TL 75 testleads, User manuals, NIST- traceable calibration report and data
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.