Fluke 725Ex Intrinsically Safe Multifunction Process Calibrator
Extremely powerful process calibrator designed to work in dangerous environments.
The Fluke 725Ex Intrinsically Safe Multifunction Process Calibrator is compact and simple to use but offers great functionality. Designed to be used for process calibration in dangerous environments where explosive gasses might be present.
With the extensive measurement capabilities it is an entirely comprehensive tool. The Fluke 725Ex is capable of measuring and sourcing mA, voltages, temperatures, frequencies, resistance and pressure (when using optional pressure modules). The device is equipped with divided display allowing for viewing input and output measurements at once making it an excellent tool for transmitter calibrations. The optional pressure module makes it possible to calibrate valves and perform I/P tests. The Fluke 725Ex has also range of stepping and ramping functions.
Fluke 725Ex Process Calibrator Features:
- Designed to deal with all sorts of calibration
- ATEX II 1 G Ex ia IIB 171°C KEMA 04ATEX 1303X
- I.S. Class I, Division 1 Groups B-D, 171°C compliance
- Performs measurements/sourcing of: voltages DC, mA, resistance temperature detectors, thermocouples, frequencies and resistance
- Simultaneous source and measure abilities thanks to two independent channels
- Memory of frequently used test/calibration settings
- Can power transmitters with internal loop supply
- Capable of pressure measurements of up to 3,000 psi/200 bar (with an optional Fluke 700PEx pressure modules)
- Calibrate valves and test I/P
- Pressure switch for valve calibration
- Convenient size
- Simple and clear user interface
- Sturdy built, excellent for field use
- The optional 700PEx Pressure Modules are ATEX-certified Ex II 1 G Ex ia IIC T4 and CSA I.S Class 1, Division 1 areas Group A-D per NEC-500
Fluke 725Ex Process Calibrator Kit Contents:
- Fluke 725Ex Device
- A set of AC72 alligator clips
- A set of test leads
- A set of TL 75 test leads
- User manuals
- NIST- traceable calibration report and data
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.