Fluke 707Ex ATEX Loop Calibrator
FLUKE 707EX INTRINSICALLY SAFE LOOP CALIBRATOR
The Fluke 707Ex Intrinsically Safe Loop Calibrator is an excellent loop calibrator designed to be used in dangerous conditions where hazard risk is high. The Fluke 707Ex is certified to meet ATEX directive in Zones 1 and 2.
- Very simple and convenient interface with easy-push rotary button/knob
- Simultaneous reading of mA and percentage
- Superior accuracy of 0.015%
- 1 µA resolution for mA source, can be measured or simulated
- Span of 0-100%
- Ramping functions (slow-, fast- and step ramp)
- Internal loop supply
- Measures Volts DC to 28 V
- 0-20 mA or 4-20 mA default startup modes
- Innovative output adjustment dial with 1 µA and 100 µA resolution
- HART® compatible
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.