The Fluke 43B Series Power Quality Analyzer is a power quality analyzer that easily identifies power quality problems such as circuit breakers that trip, transformers that overheat and motors that burn out. The Fluke 43B Series Power Quality Analyzer is optimised for industrial measurements on the 50 Hz fundamental frequency.
The Fluke 43B Power Quality Analyzer combines the capabilities of a power quality analyzer, a 20 MHz oscilloscope, a multimeter and data recorder into a single tool.
Fluke 43B Series Power Quality Analyzer features
- Calculates three-phase power on balanced loads from a single-phase measurement
- Measures power harmonics, and captures voltage sags, transients, and inrush currents
- Monitoring functions help track intermittent problems and power system performance
- Menus use familiar electrical terminology
- Toggle through the most commonly used power quality modes with a single keystroke
- 20 measurement memories to save/recall screens and data with cursor readings
- FlukeView Software can log harmonics and all other readings over time – provides a complete harmonics profile up to the 51st harmonic
- Measures resistance, diode voltage drop, continuity, and capacitance
- NIMH Battery provides extended operating time of 6.5 hours
Fluke 43B Series Power Quality Analyzer kit contents
- Fluke 61 IR Thermometer
- VPS40 Voltage Probe
- i400s AC Current Clamp (400 A)
- AB200 Large Jaw Alligator Clips
- C120 Hard Case
- OC4USB Interface/Adapter Cable
- SW43W FlukeView® Software for Windows + Power Quality Video
- TP1 Slim Reach Test Probe Set (flat blade)
- AC20 Industrial Test Clips
- BB120 Banana-to-BNC Adapter
- BP120MH Ni-MH Battery Pack (installed)
- PM 8907 Battery Charger/Line Voltage Adapter
- TL24 Test Leads
- TP4 Slim Reach Test Probe Set (4 mm)
- Users Manual / Application Guide (CD-ROM)
- Getting started booklet
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Fluke 43B Series Power Quality Analyzer Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Fluke 43B Series Power Quality Analyzer please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.