Advanced power quality functions, unprecedented energy analysis capabilities
The Fluke 435 Series II is capable of advanced energy monetization. The 435 II is the robust tool to help you be prepared for any power quality issue.
The Fluke 435 II Power Quality and Energy Analyzer acts as your insurance policy. No matter what the problem is in your facility, the 435 II ensures you will always be prepared. Equipped with advanced power quality functions and energy monetization capabilities, there is no electrical issue this model can’t handle.
- PowerWave data capture – capture fast RMS values to see every waveform so you can determine how the voltage, current and frequency values are interacting
- Power inverter efficiency – Power inverter efficiency
- Energy monetization – calculate the fiscal cost of energy waste due to poor power quality
- Energy assessment – quantify the before and after installation improvements in energy consumption to justify energy saving devices
- Frontline troubleshooting – quickly diagnose problems on-screen to get your operation back online
- Predictive maintenance – detect and prevent power quality issues before they cause downtime
- Long-term analysis – uncover hard-to-find or intermittent issues
- Load studies – verify electrical system capacity before adding loads
FLUKE 435 SERIES II POWER QUALITY & ENERGY ANALYZER FEATURES
- Power inverter efficiency: Simultaneously measure AC output power and DC input power for power electronics systems using optional DC clamp.
- PowerWave data capture: Capture fast RMS data, show half-cycle and waveforms to characterize electrical system dynamics (generator start-ups, UPS switching etc.).
- Energy loss calculator: Classic active and reactive power measurements, unbalance and harmonic power, are quantified to pinpoint the fiscal costs of energy losses.
- Troubleshoot real-time: Analyze the trends using the cursors and zoom tools.
- Highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance.
- Measure all three phases and neutral: With included four flexible current probes with enhanced thin flex design to fit into the tightest places.
- Automatic Trending: Every measurement is always automatically recorded, without any set-up.
- System-Monitor: Ten power quality parameters on one screen according to EN50160 power quality standard.
- Logger function: Configure for any test condition with memory for up to 600 parameters at user defined intervals.
- View graphs and generate reports: With included analysis software.
- Battery life: Seven hours operating time per charge on Li-ion battery pack.
- Plant Engineering, Product of the Year- Bronze
- Maintenance Tools & Equipment category Consulting Specifying Engineer – Product of the Year Finalist
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Fluke 435 Series II Power Quality and Energy Analyzer Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Fluke 435 Series II Power Quality and Energy Analyzer please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.