The Fluke 393 FC CAT III 1500 V TRMS Clamp Meter is designed for technicians who work in high voltage DC environment, such as solar arrays, wind power, electric railways, data centers battery banks for uninterruptible power supplies. The clamp can measure up to 1500 V DC, 1000 V AC, and up to 999.9 A DC or AC through the clamp jaw. This clamp has a thin jaw, giving the user access to cables in crowded combiner boxes. The test leads are designed with your work in mind and are also rated to CAT III 1500 V DC.
Other key functions:
- IP54 rated, ideal for work outdoors on solar arrays and wind power systems.
- DC power measurement, showing readings in kVA.
- Audio Polarity indicator helps prevent accidental miswires.
- Visual Continuity turns provide a bright green light in the display, ideal when working in dark and noisy environments.
- Logging and reporting of test results via Fluke Connect software.