The Fluke 375 is a handheld electrical measurement device used by electricians and technicians to make a variety of measurements without interrupting or disconnecting circuits. It utilises current clamp technology that allows the meter to safely measure the current flowing through a conductor via electromagnetic induction, eliminating the need to break the circuit to insert the meter directly in series.
Some key features and specifications of the Fluke 375 include:
- True root mean square (RMS) measurements of both alternating current (AC) and direct current (DC) for accurate measurements on non-sinusoidal waveforms
- Large jaws allow clamping onto conductors up to 500MCM or busbars up to 55mm
- Measures AC and DC current up to 600 amperes as well as AC and DC voltage up to 1000 volts
- Built-in low pass filter for accurate voltage and frequency measurements in noisy electrical environments
- CAT IV 600V and CAT III 1000V safety ratings for industrial use
- Auto-ranging capability and large backlit display for convenient measurements
- Integrated iFlex flexible current probe expands current measurement range to 2500A AC
With advanced measurement capabilities, safety, and flexibility, the Fluke 375 can tackle demanding electrical testing applications ranging from motor drives, automotive electronics, switchgear testing through to commercial and industrial plants. Its combination of high accuracy, true-RMS capability, and amp clamp functionality in one handheld tool makes it a versatile meter for professional electricians and technicians.
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we?re happy to help.