Fluke 360 AC Leakage Current Clamp Meter
Small and handy but rugged Leakage Clamp Tester with a vast array of functions and features – check out Fluke 360 tester.
The Fluke 360 Leakage Tester is made as an accurate solution for leakage current measurement.
It suits for non-invasive checks of insulation faults. Fluke 360 leakage meter allows to test wiring without powering down the installation or disconnecting equipment – therefore saves you time, without compromising your safety.
Fluke 360 Leakage Tester Features
- Measurement of leakage current with 3 mA range and 1 µA of resolution
- Range of measurement from 1 µA up to 60 A
- Advanced shielding to ensure accurate results
- The high durability clamp construction
- Convenient to use, easy to handle and pocket-sized built
- Handy “Display-Hold” button for capturing leakage current readings
- Auto power-off and warning buzzer for longer battery life
- Conformance to IEC1010 and EMC standard for confident measurements
- Meets all of the applications and performance classes in safety standard VDE0404-4 and VDE0702 for leakage current and differential current measurement
The Fluke 360 Leakage Tester Kit Contents
- Fluke 360 AC Current Clamp Meter
- Soft carrying pouch
- Users manual in languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.