Fluke 345 Power Quality Clamp Meter
The Fluke 345 Power Quality Clamp Meter is clamp on meter and is ideal for monitoring electronic loads. The Fluke 345 Power Quality Clamp Meter combines the functions of a clamp meter, oscilloscope, data logger and digital power meter.
The Fluke 345 Power Quality Clamp Meter has a color display to analyze the harmonic spectrum, a low-pass filter to remove high frequency noise and a high EMC immunity design. The Hall Effect clamp meter design makes measurement of dc current possible without the need to break the circuit.
Fluke 345 Power Quality Clamp Meter features
- Setup and troubleshoot variable frequency drives and UPS systems
- Uncover harmonic issues that can damage or disrupt critical equipment
- Inrush capture
- Verify electrical system capacity before adding loads
Fluke 345 Power Quality Clamp Meter kit contents
- 345 Power Quality Clamp Meter
- Soft carrying case
- Power Log software
- Test leads
- Alligator clips
- Test probes
- USB cable
- International ac adapter / battery eliminator
- Printed English language user manual
- Multi-language manual CD
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Fluke 345 Power Quality Clamp Meter Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Fluke 345 Power Quality Clamp Meter please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.