Fluke 325 True-rms Clamp Meter
Fluke 325 measures current, temperature and frequency – thanks to these functions it is absolutely comprehensive in troubleshooting electrical circuits.
The Fluke 325 True-rms Clamp Meter offers sophisticated features in a small form factor.
Because of the True-rms measurement capability and carefully optimized ergonomics Fluke 325 true-rms Clamp Meter is ideally suited for both industrial and domestic electricians. The Fluke 325 is designed to establish and verify the presence of load current, AC voltage and continuity of electrical circuits, switches, fuses and contacts. Fluke 325 is small in form but rugged clamp meter perfectly suited for current measurements up to 400 A in tight cable compartments. Fluke 325 also incorporates DC current and frequency measurement functionality.
Fluke 325 True-rms Clamp Meter Features
- 400 A AC and DC current measurement
- 600 V AC and DC voltage measurement
- True-rms AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Measures resistance up to 40 kΩ with continuity detection
- Temperature and capacitance measurement functionality
- Frequency measurement functionality
- Sleek, small form factor and rugged
- Large, high contrast backlit display
- CAT IV 300V/CAT III 600 V safety rating
- Hold button (screen freeze)
- 2 Years Warranty
The Fluke 325 True-rms Tester Kit Contents
- 325 True-rms Clamp Meter
- Test leads
- Soft case
- User’s manual
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.