Fluke 324 True-rms Clamp Meter
Great tool for both industrial and domestic electricians – Fluke 324 combines currents measuring features with temperature and capacitance measurement.
The Fluke 324 True-rms Clamp Meter combines the an advanced electrical measurement capabilities with temperature and capacitance measurement to create one very comprehensive troubleshooting tool.
Thanks to the True-rms measurements capabilities and well optimized ergonomics Fluke 324 finds use in both commercial and domestic application. The Fluke 324 is created to verify the presence of load current, AC voltage and continuity of electrical circuits, switches, fuses and contact points. Small and handy but very sturdy – this makes Fluke 324 clamp meters ideally suited for measurements up to 400 A currents.
Fluke 324 True-rms Clamp Meter Features
- 400 A AC current measurement
- 600 V AC and DC voltage measurement
- True-rms AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Resistance measurement up to 40 kΩ with continuity detection
- Sleek, sturdy and ergonomic design
- Large, high contrast backlit display
- CAT IV 300V/CAT III 600 V safety rating
- Hold button for freezing the screen
- 2 Years Warranty
The Fluke 324 True-rms Tester Kit Contents
- 324 True-rms Clamp Meter
- Test leads
- Soft case
- User’s manual
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.