The Fluke 323 True-rms Clamp Meter is a very comprehensive and convenient tool for most of your general needs.
With true-rms measurement capabilities and optimized ergonomics Fluke 323 is the best general troubleshooting equipment for industrial and residential electricians.
The Fluke 323 model is well suited for measuring currents up to 400 A wherever you need it.
Fluke 323 True-rms Clamp Meter Features
- 400 A AC current measurement
- 600 V AC and DC voltage measurement
- True-rms AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Resistance measurement up to 40 kΩ with continuity detection
- Sleek, portable design
- CAT IV 300V/CAT III 600 V safety rating
- Hold button to freeze the screen
- 2 Years Warranty
The Fluke 323 True-rms Tester Kit Contents
- 323 True-rms Clamp Meter
- Test leads
- Soft case
- User’s manual
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.