Fluke 279FC True-rms Thermal Multimeter helps you find, repair, validate, and report many electrical issues quickly so that you are confident problems are solved.
- Find, repair, validate, and report many electrical issues quickly so that you are confident problems are solved
- Full-featured multimeter with built-in thermal imager
- 15 measurement functions including: AC voltage with low-pass filter, DC voltage,
- Resistance, Continuity, Capacitance, Diode test, Min/Max/Avg, AC current (with iFlex), Frequency
- Thermal imaging reveals many electrical issues quickly and safely
- iFlex expands your measurement capabilities – get into tight, hard to reach spaces for current measurement (up to 2500 A AC)
- Save measurements and images wirelessly with a smart phone
- CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V measurement category
|Fluke 279FC TRMS|
|Basic dc accuracy||0.09%|
|Voltage||ac/dc 1000 V|
|Current ac||iFlex Flexible Current Probe|
|Infrared resolution||80 x 60|
|Image capture frequency||8 Hz|
|Field of View||36° (w) x 27° (h)|
|Infrared spectral band||7.5 to 14 microns|
|Temperature Range (selectable °C and °F)||-10 °C to 200 °C (14 °F to 392 °F) Accuracy: ±5 °C (41 °F) or (±5% as tested)|
|Battery type||Rechargeable lithium ion battery|
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Fluke 279FC TRMS Thermal Imaging Multimeter Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Fluke 279FC TRMS Thermal Imaging Multimeter please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.