Fluke 1664 FC Multifunction Meter
The Fluke 1664 FC Installation Tester is the only tester with “Insulation PreTest.” If the tester detects that an appliance is connected to the system under test, it stops the insulation test, helping eliminate accidental damage. The 1664 FC also gives you Fluke Connect®, so you can send test results to your smartphone and collaborate with others. Auto Test makes performs seven tests with one press of the button, reducing the number of manual connections and decreasing the possibility of making errors.
- Autotest to test line/loop impedance, RCD trip current / trip time, insulation tests with a single connection and press of a single button
- Additional high current loop mode. Faster measurements compared to loop tests with non-trip mode for RCDs.
- Z-max memory for loop tests
- Unique zero adapter for fast, always reliable and accurate test lead and mains cord compensation.
- Fast voltage measurement between L-N, L-PE and N-PE using the mains cord. No need to change measurement connections.
- Measure RCD trip current & trip time in parallel (RCD type AC and A).
- Two measurements at once and a dual display. PEFC or PSC and loop impedance are measured and displayed in parallel.
- Ring testing – select the required input sockets with soft keys
- Automatic test start for Loop & RCD tests Earth Volt Touchpad detects raised earth voltages >50 V, indicating potential dangerous situations.
- Supplied with the safety designed SureGrip™ test leads and clips
- PASS/FAIL indication for RCD test results.
- Variable RCD current mode for customized settings.
- Loop & line resistance with mΩ resolution.
- Test smooth dc sensitive RCDs (Type B).
- Use continuity test currents to measure motor windings.
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.