Earth Ground Tester for resistance measurement
The Fluke 1621 is an easy-to-use earth ground tester. For ground resistance testing, the 1621 is the first line of defense in detecting reliable ground connections. The unit features basic ground testing methods including 3-pole Fall-of-Potential as well as 2-pole ground resistance tests. Its convenient size, rugged holster, and large, clear LCD display make it an ideal field earth ground tester, for most electrical grounding work environments. With a simple user interface and intuitive functionality, the Fluke 1621 is a handy grounding tool for electrical contractors, utility test engineers, and earth ground specialists.
FLUKE 1621 EARTH GROUND TESTER FEATURES
- 3-pole Fall-of-Potential earth testing for basic measurements
- 2-pole resistance measurements for added versatility
- Easily capture values with single-button operation
- Ensure accurate measurements with automatic ‘noise’ voltage detection
- Hazardous voltage warning offers increased user protection
- Clearly read and record data with a large, backlit display
- Rugged holster and design for tough work environments
- Portable size allows for easy transportation
- Instantly be alerted to measurements outside of your set limit, when you use the adjustable limit setting
- 600 V Cat II
FLUKE 1621 EARTH GROUND TESTER INCLUDES:
- Users manual
- Two measuring leads with alligator clips, 2 m (6 ft)
- One battery, 9 V alkaline (LR61)
- One protective holster, yellow
- One CD-ROM
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Fluke 1621 Earth Ground Tester Datasheet
For additional technical details about the please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.