The handy Fluke 117 true RMS Digital Multimeter is packed with features that will make your work easier and safer. One of its most distinctive functions is the integrated non-contact voltage detector that helps to distinguish the energised circuits from these that are non-energised. It also has filters for eliminating false readings. On top of all that the Fluke 117 delivers true-rms readings of currents and voltages. The tester is also equipped with Min/Max/Average reading memory helping to check signal variations.
Just like with other members of Fluke 110 series, the Fluke 117multimeters are tested for safe use in CAT III 600V environments.
Fluke 117 true RMS Digital Multimeter Features:
- VoltAlert™ technology non-energised circuits detection
- AutoVolt automatic AC/DC voltage detection
- Low input impedance for false readings
- Large backlit display
- True-rms measurements of currents and voltages
- Measures 10 A (20 A measurements available for 30sec)
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance measurements
- Min/Max/Average save function
- Optimised for one-handed operation
- Can be combined with optional magnetic hanger
- CAT III 600 V safety compliant
Fluke 117 Digital Multimeter Kit Contents:
- Fluke 117 Multimeter
- 4 mm test lead set
- User manual
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.