The Fluke 116 HVAC Digital Multimeter is an advanced tester that offers the ability to perform temperature and microamp testing making it a perfect tool for troubleshooting and testing HVAC systems and flame sensors. Apart from that it performs all sorts of measurements you would expect from a modern multimeter (tests resistance, circuit continuity, frequency, capacitance).
The Fluke 116 multimeters are fully tested for safe use in CAT III 600 V Environments.
Fluke 116 HVAC Digital Multimeter Features:
- Built-in thermometer for HVAC systems testing
- Microamps testing for flame sensors
- Low input impedance for accurate readings
- Large display with backlight
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance testing
- Optimised for one-hand operation
- Optional magnetic hanger
- Complies with CAT III 600 V safety rating
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.