The Fluke 115 True RMS Multimeter is a general purpose Digital Tester that provides the answer to most of electronic problems. Blessed with simple interface and functions that are designed to minimise the need for detailed setup this is absolutely comprehensive solution for testing faults that does not require much sophistication.
The Fluke 115 displays true-rms readings of currents and voltages on its bright and large display with 6000 count resolution. On top of that it performs standard measurements of circuit continuity, capacity, frequency, resistance and does the diode testing.
Fluke 115 multimeters are tested for safe use in CAT III 600V environments.
Fluke 115 True RMS Multimeter Features:
- Large display with integrated backlight for work in low visibility areas
- Continuity and Capacitance testing
- Frequency and Resistance testing
- 10A AC/DC currents measurement (up to 20A for max 30sec)
- Min/Max/Average recording for signal variations checking
- Complies CAT III 600 V safety regulations
- All inputs are protected to CE, IEN61010-1 CAT III 600V. UL, CSA, TÜV listed and VDE
Fluke 115 True RMS Multimeter Kit Contents:
- Fluke 115 Multimeter
- Installed 9 V battery
- 4 mm test lead set
- User manual
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.