The Fluke 114 Electrical Multimeter is a compact tool for testing or troubleshooting standard electrical systems. Thanks to the automatic range selection it is very convenient to use with little setting up required. That allows for one-hand operation. The Fluke 114 is true-rms tester allowing for on better AC/DC troubleshooting. Equipped with the AutoVolt function to automatically switch between AC and DC makes it even smarter tool as you no longer need to know what system is employed. Thanks to the LoZ function the Fluke 114 can eliminate false readings.
Fluke 114 Electrical Multimeter Features:
- True-rms voltage and current readings
- 6000 count display resolution
- Tests frequency, continuity and resistance
- Complies with the safety standards CAT III 600V environments
- Automatic AC/DC voltage detection
- Min/Max/Average functions to save readings
- All inputs are protected to CE, IEN61010-1 CAT III 600V
Fluke 114 Electrical Multimeter Kit Contents:
- Fluke 114 Multimeter
- Installed 9 V battery
- Test leads
- User manual
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.