The Fluke 113 Digital Utility Multimeter is a simple to use but effective tool for basic testing and troubleshooting. Equipped with features required to solve most of the basic problem occurring in electrical systems. The Fluke 113 incorporates the Fluke VCHEK™ LoZ function for simultaneous continuity and voltage testing with the min/max values recording to view fluctuations. Apart from that the Fluke 113 performs all standard testing a modern multimeter should. Another benefit draws from the function for automatic or manual ranging. Finally it is safe to use and complies with the latest safety standards.
Fluke 113 Utility Multimeter Features:
- VCHEK™ LoZ function to test for voltage or continuity at the same time
- True-rms AC measurements capability
- Large, clear hi contrast display with backlight
- Min/Max value recording for checking signal variation
- Diode testing function
- Integrated holster with probe keepers
- Auto and Manual ranging
- Complies with Category CAT III 600 V and Category IV 300 V standards of safety
- The optional TPAK magnetic hanger allows to work hands-free
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Fluke 113 Utility Multimeter User Guide
Please click on the button to Download the User Manual. Please bear in mind that you would need PDF reader to open the file.