The best ergonomics and an economical new thermal resolution for intensive inspections. The FLIR T600bx produces thermal images of 480 x 360 pixels. The measurement range lies between -40˚ C and +650˚C. The FLIR T600bx also incorporates a 5 megapixel visual camera. It generates crisp visual images that can be used as a reference against the thermal image in all conditions.
- A new high IR resolution – Crisp thermal images with 172,800 pixels (480 × 360) for the better detection, picture quality, and temperature measurements from long range
- Exclusive rotating optical block – Work smarter. Scan targets overhead, and from other tough angles effortlessly with the lens system that lets you point 120° up or down while keeping the display in easy view
- MSX® enhancement – Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging adds visible spectrum definition to IR images in real time
- Remote control and streaming video via Wi-Fi
- Auto-Focus precision – FLIR T-Series cameras offer both manual control and the fastest auto-focus in the industry to snap in ultimate clarity and accuracy
- Auto orientation – Automatically orients onscreen temperature measurement data whether in portrait or landscape mode.
- Accuracy – Calibrated within +/– 2°C or +/– 2% of reading.
- Multiple measurements – Report all the details with 10 measurement spots, 5 box areas, Delta T temperature differential, isotherm, and auto hot/cold markers.
- METERLiNK® – Wirelessly transmit vital diagnostic data from clamp and moisture meters directly to the camera for annotating thermal images to further support findings.
|FLIR T600 bx|
|Temperature range||-40°C to 350°C (-40°F to 662°F)|
|Thermal Sensitivity (N.E.T.D)||<0.04°C at 30°C|
|Digital zoom||4X continuous|
|Field of view/Minimum focus distance/FOV match||25° x 19° / 0.82ft (0.25m) / Field of View Match where Digital Image FOV adapts to the IR lens|
|Focus||Manual or automatic (one shot)|
|Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX)||IR image with enhanced detail presentation|
|Display||Built-in touch-screen 4.3” color LCD (800 × 480 pixels)|
|Detector type – Focal plane array (FPA) uncooled microbolometer||480 x 360 pixels|
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
FLIR T600bx 25° Buildings Thermal Imaging Camera (Wi-Fi) Datasheet
For additional technical details about the FLIR T600bx 25° Buildings Thermal Imaging Camera (Wi-Fi) please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.