FLIR T600 Thermal Imaging Camera
The Best Ergonomics and an Economical New Thermal Resolution for Intensive Inspections. Inspect high and low comfortably all day and capture stunning shots effortlessly with the latest addition to thermal imaging’s most flexible line of handheld cameras.
- Exclusive Rotating Optical Block. Scan targets overhead, under objects, and from tough angles effortlessly with the help of a lens system that lets you point 120° up or down while keeping the display in easy view
- MSX® Enhancement – Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging adds visible spectrum definition to IR images in real time for excellent thermal detail
- Remote Control and Streaming Video via Wi-Fi – Control camera functions, stream video for live monitoring, and import images and data from the camera using the FLIR Tools Mobile app on your smartphone or tablets
- Auto-Focus Precision – FLIR T-Series cameras offer both manual control and the fastest auto-focus in the industry to snap in ultimate clarity and accuracy
- Accuracy – Calibrated within +/– 2°C or +/– 2% of reading
- Multiple Measurements – Report all the details with 10 measurement spots, 5 box areas, Delta T temperature differential, isotherm, and auto hot/cold markers
- METERLiNK® – Wirelessly transmit vital diagnostic data from clamp and moisture meters directly to the camera for annotating thermal images to further support findings
|Temperature range||-40°F to 1202°F (-40°C to 650°C)|
|Thermal sensitivity (N.E.T.D)||<0.04°C at 30°C|
|Digital Zoom||4X Continuous|
|Focus||Manual or Automatic (one shot)|
|Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX)||IR image with enhanced detail presentation|
|Field of view/Minimum focus distance/FOV Match||25° x 19° / 0.82ft (0.25m) / Field of View Match where Digital Image FOV adapts to the IR lens|
|Detector Type – Focal plane array (FPA) uncooled microbolometer||480 x 360 pixels|
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
FLIR T600 Thermal Imaging Camera Datasheet
For additional technical details about the FLIR T600 Thermal Imaging Camera please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.