The FLIR E6 Ex-Series camera provides a thermal image with temperature information on every pixel. Building & Industrial anomalies can be spotted fast and accurately. The FLIR E6 Ex-Series camera is a point-and-shoot thermal imaging cameras that is an affordable replacement for a spot pyrometer.
With a FLIR E6 Ex-Series thermal imaging camera, you can see insulation problems, discover leaks in flat roofs, inspect underfloor heatings, perform blower door tests, detect anomalies in solar panels, check HVAC installations.
Flir E6 Thermal imaging camera for fast inspections:
- Detect hidden problems, make quick damage assessments and perform preventive inspections
- Spot faults before it is too late
- Create reports, analyse and document your findings with the easy-to-use software
- MSX® feature for ultra crisp and clear thermal images
The Flir E6 includes the following features:
- Resolution (pixels): 160 x 120
- Detect temperature differences: < 0.06 ºC
- FLIR Tools
- Visual camera
- Picture in Picture
- Color alarm
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
FLIR E6 Ex-Series Thermal Imaging Camera User Manual
Please click on the button to Download the FLIR E6 Ex-Series Thermal Imaging Camera User Manual. Please bear in mind that you would need PDF reader to open the file.