The new FLIR DM93 is a world-class digital multimeter with advanced VFD filtering to help you accurately analyze non-traditional sine waves and noisy signals found in VFD-controlled equipment.
- VFD Mode filters variable frequency drive signals and provides accurate voltage and frequency measurements during maintenance and troubleshooting
- LoZ Mode eliminates ghost voltage readings associated with long-run applications
- Powerful Worklights eliminate the need for a flashlight while performing tests in dim lighting
- Data Record feature captures electrical measurements and provides wireless data transfer
- Integrated Bluetooth™ technology connects the FLIR DM93 to the FLIR Tools Mobile app on your compatible mobile device
- METERLiNK® technology wirelessly integrates electrical readings on your infrared image with METERLiNK-enabled FLIR Thermal Cameras
FLIR DM93 True RMS Industrial Multimeter Features:
Voltage and Current, Bright White LED Backlight, Analog Bargraph, Auto AC/DC Voltage, Min, Max, Average Recording, Auto Power Off, Hold, Relative, Peak Hold, Store, Recall
6 AAA Batteries, User Manual/CD, CAT IV Silicon Test Leads, Type K Temperature Probe (400°F, 204°C), Magnetic Hanging Strap, Alligator Clips and Limited Lifetime Warranty
DM93-NISTDM93 with Certificate of Traceability to NISTTA80CAT IV Silicon Test Leads
|DM93||True RMS Industrial Multimeter with VFD Mode|
|DM93-NIST||DM93 with Certificate of Traceability to NIST|
|TA80||CAT IV Silicon Test Leads|
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
FLIR DM93 True RMS Industrial Multimeter with VFD Mode Datasheet
For additional technical details about the FLIR DM93 True RMS Industrial Multimeter with VFD Mode please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.