The FLIR CM83 is an industrial-grade Power Clamp Meter engineered with advanced power analysis and VFD filtering functions required by electrical troubleshooters.
- VFD Mode provides superior accuracy for working on VFD-controlled equipment
- Advanced power efficiency and harmonics measurements for system level performance analysis
- Powerful Worklights not only assist with clamping but are bright enough to serve as a primary worklight
- FLIR Tools Mobile connects the FLIR CM83 to your compatible smartphone and tablet via Bluetooth™
- METERLiNK® technology wirelessly integrates electrical readings on your infrared image with METERLiNK-enabled FLIR Thermal Cameras
FLIR CM83 – 600A True RMS Power Clamp Features:
Voltage and Current, Bright White LED Backlight, Analog Bargraph, Power Factor, Phase Rotation, Integrated Non Contact Voltage Detector, Min, Max, Average, Auto Power Off, Data Hold, Relative, Peak Hold, DCA Zero, Battery Status
6 AAA Batteries, User Manual/CD, CAT IV Silicon Test Leads and Limited Lifetime Warranty
|CM83||600A True RMS AC/DC Power Clamp|
|CM83-NIST||CM83 with Certificate of Traceability to NIST|
|TA80||CAT IV Silicon Test Leads|
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
FLIR CM83 - 600A True RMS Power Clamp Meter Datasheet
For additional technical details about the FLIR CM83 - 600A True RMS Power Clamp Meter please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.