The FLIR C2 is the world’s first full-featured, pocket-sized thermal camera designed for a wide range of building and electrical/mechanical applications. Keep it on you so you’re ready anytime to find and show hidden heat patterns that point out hotspots, energy waste, structural defects, plumbing clogs, HVAC issues, and other problems.
The C2’s must-have features include MSX® real time image enhancement, high sensitivity, a wide eld of view, and fully radiometric imagery to clearly show where problems are and verify the completion of repairs.
- Light profile fits comfortably in any work and street-wear pocket
- Brilliant 3” intuitive touch screen with auto orientation for easy viewing
- MSX® FLIR’s proprietary multi-spectral-imaging feature gives you stunning image clarity
- Built-in LED spotlight, use as a flashlight and for photo illumination
- Wide angle lens is optimized for building applications
- Fully radiometric images lets you measure any point on the image in post analysis on scenes between -10°C to 150°C
- Streaming video via FLIR Tools
- Includes FLIR Tools professional reporting software for Mac or PC
- FLIR’s unique 2-10 warranty, covering parts and labor for two years and the detector for ten
|IR sensor||80 × 60 (4,800 measurement pixels)|
|Field of view||41° × 31°|
|Minimum focus distance||Thermal: 0.15 m (0.49 ft.)MSX: 1.0 m (3.3 ft.)|
|Image frequency||9 Hz|
|Spectral range||7.5–14 µm|
|3” Display (color)||320 × 240 pixels|
|Touch screen||Yes, capacitive|
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
FLIR C2 Thermal Imaging Camera Datasheet
For additional technical details about the FLIR C2 Thermal Imaging Camera please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.