Extech CO210: Desktop Indoor Air Quality CO2
CO210 is a Desktop Indoor Air Quality CO2 Monitor/Datalogger.
The Measurement ranges on this monitor are 0 to 9,999 ppm (CO2). 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C) for Air Temperature. 0.1 to 99.9% for Relative Humidity. This Monitor/Datalogger features Minimum/Maximum CO2 value recall with a Year/Month/Date/Time display. It also has an Automatic Baseline Calibration (minimum CO2 level over 7.5 days) or manual calibration in fresh air.
This Monitor/Datalogger comes with AC adapter and user manual.
- Checks for Carbon Dioxide (CO₂) concentrations
- Maintenance free NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO₂ sensor
- Indoor Air Quality displayed in ppm with Good (380 to 420ppm), Normal (<1000ppm), Poor (>1000ppm) indication
- User-programmable High/Low Visible and Audible CO₂ warning alarms
- Measurement ranges:
- CO₂: 0 to 9999ppm
- Temperature: 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)
- Humidity: 0.1 to 99.9%RH
- Displays Year, Month, Date, and Time
- Max/Min CO₂ value recall function
- Automatic Baseline Calibration or manual calibration in fresh air
- Complete with Universal AC adapter, software and cable