Extech 407860 Heavy Duty Vibration Meter
Extech 407860 Heavy Duty Vibration Meter – Measure Acceleration, Velocity, and Displacement plus built-in PC interface
Heavy Duty Vibration Meter has a Velocity range of 7.87 in./s or 200 mm/s; Acceleration range of 656 ft./s or 200 m/s, and Displacement range of 0.078 in. or 2 mm. It features a basic accuracy of 5%, a remote vibration sensor (magnetic or stud mounted) with a 39 in. (1 m) cable, RMS, Peak Value measurement modes, and auto/manual store with recall of up to 500 readings. The captured readings can be downloaded to your PC for further analysis using the optional Windows compatible data logging software. Meter comes complete with remote sensor, magnetic mount, 9V battery, holster with stand, and case.
- Ranges – Acceleration: 200m/s2, Velocity: 200mm/s, Displacement: 2mm
- Remote vibration sensor with magnetic adapter on 39″ (1m) cable
- Record mode stores the maximum and minimum values for later recall
- Wide frequency range of 10Hz to 1kHz
- Resolution to 0.5m/s2, 0.5mm/s, and 0.005mm
- Basic accuracy of ±(5% + 2 digits), RMS or Peak Value measurement modes
- Data Hold, Auto shut-off, 9V battery power or optional AC adaptor
- Optional Windows® XP compatible software allows captured readings to be downloaded to your PC for further analysis
Motors, bearings, Fans, Pumps, Rotating machinery, Plant maintenance
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.