Megger (Programma) EGIL Circuit Breaker Analyser (PC Interface)
Programma EGIL Circuit Breaker Analyzer (analog/pc)
The Megger (Programma) EGIL Circuit Breaker Analyser with PC interface is an automatic circuit breaker timer and motion analyzer for medium and high voltage substation circuit breakers. Megger (Programma) EGIL Circuit Breaker Analyser is intended for use on circuit breakers with one contact per phase. The EGIL incorporates features commonly found on more complex test systems, but is designed to be smaller, simpler to use and less expensive than other similar test sets. The Megger (Programma) EGIL is a ideal tool for maintenance departments at larger power companies and for high voltage maintenance contractors.
Megger EGIL Circuit Breaker Analyser benefits
- Suitable for testing timing and travel on all circuit breakers with single interrupter per phase
- Extremely easy-to-use and reliable
- Two separate timing channels for measurement of auxiliary contacts
- Analog measurement channels for travel transducers or general voltage/current measurements
- Static and dynamic resistance measurement using optional SDRM201 kit
Megger EGIL Circuit Breaker Analyser kit contents
- CABA Win Software BL-8206X
- Time measurement cables GA-00160, GA-00170
- Cable set for sequencer GA-00082
- Transducer cable XLR-open 1mtr (3.2ft) GA-00041
- Transducer cable XLR-XLR 7.5mtr (24.6ft) GA-00042
- Transport case GD-00190
- See data sheet for list of optional accessories
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Megger (Programma) EGIL Circuit Breaker Analyser (PC Interface) Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Megger (Programma) EGIL Circuit Breaker Analyser (PC Interface) please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.