EC-7VAR Three Phase Voltage, Current & Power Factor Data Logger
The EC-7VAR PQA is used by electrical contractors, power distribution companies, facilities management, electrical or site-services and maintenance engineers. It is used to monitor power (kW)/energy (kWh) usage, check voltage and current variations helping them to diagnose any related issues, or to gather data perhaps to make representations to their power supplier.
Widely used for UPS sizing and monitoring and standby generator sizing and monitoring. As the product records both voltage and current, users can determine if low voltage is related to high current demands on site, or if the low voltage is being supplied to the site.
EC-7VAR Three Phase Voltage, Current & Power Factor Data Logger Features:
- Ideal for industrial logging PQA
- Voltage Range: 500Vac
- Current Range: 400A, 1kA, 2kA or 3kAac
- Rogowski Coils fit around 140mm cables
- Voltage Accuracy: ±1% of reading, ±1 Volt. (10 bit) within 100Vac-450Vrms (ph–ph); else ±3%. (50/60Hz ±2%)
- Current Accuracy: ±2% of reading, typically (within 10% – 90% of full scale), otherwise 3% of full scale
- Power Factor Accuracy: Accurate to ~3% between lead 0.5 and 0.5 lag; ~6% between 0.5 and 0.3 lead or lag
- CAT Rating: 1000V CAT III, 600V CAT IV
- Records true RMS Vavg, Vmax & Vmin to 2%
- Records true RMS Iavg, Imax & Imin to 5%
- Recording Period: 2 sec to 60 mins
- Recording Standard: EN50160: 1994
- Environmental Sealing: IP43 as standard, available as IP65/NEMA 12/4
- Size & Weight: Metric – 260x180x190mm & 2kg
EC-7VAR Kit Includes
- Data Logger
- Rogowski Transducers
- Voltage Leads
- USB Lead
- Electrosoft Software
- Carry Case
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
EC-7VAR Three Phase Voltage, Current & Power Factor Data Logger Datasheet
For additional technical details about the EC-7VAR Three Phase Voltage, Current & Power Factor Data Logger please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.