DRM Energy-Meters Single-Phase 32 -1P
The energy-meters use an LCD display to give a clear reading and are used to measure single-phase systems in residential, utility and industrial applications. Monitoring of the energy-consumption is via two SO pulse outputs. The products can be set up to communicate with Modbus RTU, M-Bus, KNX and SD card datalogger interfaces, and thus can be used to analyse energy-consumption in order to reduce to a minimum the running cost for industrial plants and buildings.
Active energy-meters for single-phase alternating current with a, 7 digits counter. These meters have 1 S0 output generating pulses for remote processing of the active energy measurements for 1 tariff.
DRM ENERGY-METERS SINGLE-PHASE 32-1P FEATURES
- Display LCD
- For direct connection 32A and 40A
- 7 digits for energy and other values indication
- Accuracy class 1 for active energy and power according to EN 50470-3 (B)
- Operating range current (Ist … Imax) for direct connection 32A and 40A = 0.020 … 32A or 40A
- Seal-able terminal covers
- The standard versions are designed to be combined with the communication module
- 1 DIN modules wide (18mm)
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
DRM Energy-Meters Single-Phase 32 -1P Datasheet
For additional technical details about the DRM Energy-Meters Single-Phase 32 -1P please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.