Megger DLRO600 Digital Micro-ohmmeter
Megger DLRO600 Digital Microhmmeter – The Megger DLRO600 measures resistances between 0.1 µohms and 999.9 mO, at high currents.
The Megger DLRO600 Digital Micro-ohmmeter measures resistances between 0.1 µohms and 999.9 mO, at high currents. Megger DLRO600 Digital Micro-ohm meter can provide test currents from 10 amps up to 600 amps subject to the load resistance and supply voltage. A large liquid crystal display provides all the information needed to perform a test; all test parameters and measurement results are displayed. The high current capability and compact design make Megger DLRO600 suitable for testing circuit breaker contacts, switch contacts, busbar joints or other applications where high current is needed.
Megger DLRO600 Meter Features
- Small and weighs less than 33 lbs (15 kg)
- Test currents from 10 A to 600 A dc
- 0.1 µohms best resolution
- On board memory for up to 300 test results and notes
- RS232 port to download stored results or for real time output to a printer
- Supplied complete with 16.4 ft (5 m) test leads and download software
Megger DLRO600 kit contents
- DLRO600 High Current Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter (English QWERTY keyboard) DLRO600-EN-NLS
- Download Manager 6111-442
- User Guide on CD-ROM 6172-763
- RS232 download cable 25955-025
- Quick Start Guide (English) 6172-782
- Warranty card. 6170-618
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Megger DLRO600 Digital Micro-ohmmeter Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Megger DLRO600 Digital Micro-ohmmeter please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.