Megger DLRO200 Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter
Megger DLRO200 Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter – Megger DLRO200 measures resistances between 0.1 µO and 1 O, at high currents
The Megger DLRO200 Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter is a microohmmeter that measures resistances between 0.1 µΩ and 1 Ω at high currents. The Megger DLRO200 Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter can provide test currents from 10 amps up to 200 amps subject to the load resistance and supply voltage. A large liquid crystal display provides all the information needed to perform a test, with all test parameters and measurement results displayed.
Megger DLRO200 Features
- Small and weighs less than 15kg
- Test currents from 10 A to 200 A d.c.
- 0.1 µO best resolution
- On board memory for up to 300 test results and notes
- RS232 port to download stored results or for real time output to a printer
- Supplied complete with 5m test leads and download software
Megger DLRO200 kit contents
- Megger DLRO200 High Current Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter (English QWERTY keyboard)
- 5 m (16.4 ft.) Lead set set comprising 2 x 50 mm2 current leads with clips and 2 potential leads with clips
- Download Manager 6111-442
- User Guide on CD-ROM 6172-763
- RS232 download cable 25955-025
- Quick Start Guide (English) 6172-782
- Warranty card. 6170-618
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Megger DLRO200 Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Megger DLRO200 Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.