The Megger DLRO10X Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter is a battery-powered microhmmeter that is light/small enough to be worn around the neck. The Megger DLRO10X Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter is a fully automatic instrument, selecting the most suitable test current, up to 10 A dc to measure resistance from 0.1 µOhms to 2000 Ohms on one of seven ranges.
Megger DLRO 10X Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter uses a large, bright 4-1/2-digit LED display while Megger DLRO 10X Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter has a large, backlit LCD display.
Megger DLRO10X Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter Features
- Accurate results in under three seconds
- Auto current reversal cancels standing emfs
- Fuse protected to 600 V
- NiMH battery reduces weight
- 250 mW power limit (with optional override) to avoid heating the test sample
- Automatically detects continuity in potential and current connections
- Visible warning of high voltages present at the terminals
- Visible warning of current flowing in the test sample
- Multiple operating modes including fully automatic
Megger DLRO10X Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter Kit Contents
- 7 Ah NiMH battery module
- 2 x DH4 Duplex handspikes,one with indicator lights. 1.2m / 4 ft
- Battery charger for operation from 115/230V, 50/60Hz supply
- Cigar lighter adapter for battery charging
- User guide
- See data sheet for list of optional accessories
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Megger DLRO10X Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter Datasheet
For additional technical details about the please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.