Megger DCM340 Clampmeter
Megger DCM340 Clampmeter – The DCM340 is a highly versatile instrument and ideal for use in the installation, maintenance, monitoring or checking of a.c. or d.c. electrical systems and equipment.
The Megger DCM340 Clampmeter is used in the installation, maintenance, monitoring or checking of a.c. or d.c. electrical systems and equipment. The Megger DCM340 is safety rated to IEC 61010-1 Cat III 600 V, and is drop-tested to 1.2 m onto a hard floor. It is supplied with test leads and a carry case, and a full 1-year manufacturers warranty.
Megger DCM340 Clampmeter Features
- DC and AC current and voltage
- 600 A and 600 V
- Resistance and continuity
- 31/2 digit, 4000 count display with backlight
- High resolution digital bargraph
- Peak, min/max and data-hold functions
- Zero-offset REL mode for comparative measurements
- Supplied complete with test leads and carry case
- IEC61010 CAT III 600 V
Megger DCM340 Clampmeter kit contents
- DCM340 Digital clampmeter, 600 A ac & dc; 600 V a.c. & d.c.; 400 ½; 400Hz
- Test leads
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Megger DCM340 Clampmeter Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Megger DCM340 Clampmeter please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.