DC-3V Three Channel Voltage Logger
The DC-3V is ideal for monitoring and recording one, two or three channels of DC voltages from 1Vdc to 300Vdc, for example from batteries, circuit breaker trip batteries, charging circuits, power supplies, photovoltaic (PV) cells, DC motor circuits, DC Generators, DC telecoms circuits… We can extend the range to 300Vdc if needed.
Using appropriate transducers or signal conditioners, you can record many parameters, temperature, solar irradiation, wind speed.
DC-3V Three Channel Voltage Logger Features
- Ideal for industrial logging
- Voltage Range: 60V or 300V
- Voltage Accuracy: 1V – 5V < 2%, 60V model, 6V – 60V < 1%. 300V model 60V – 300V ~2%
- CAT Rating: CAT II
- Recording Period: 1 sec to 60 mins
- Recording Standard: Recording – EN50160: 1994
- Environmental Sealing: IP43 as standard, available as IP65/NEMA 12/4
- Size & Weight: Metric – 260x180x190mm & 2kg
DC-3V Kit includes
- 60V Data Logger
- Unfused Voltage Input Leads
- USB Lead
- 12Vdc PSU
- Electrosoft Software
- Carry Case
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help
DC-3V Three Channel Voltage Logger Datasheet
For additional technical details about the DC-3V Three Channel Voltage Logger please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.